Partners and Contributors
The Nuclear Physics European Collaboration Committee is an Expert Committee of the European Science Foundation.
The objective of NuPECC is to:
- develop the strategy for European Collaboration in nuclear science by supporting collaborative ventures between research groups within Europe, and
- promote nuclear physics and its trans-disciplinary use in applications for societal benefit.
In pursuing this objective the Committee shall:
- provide advice and make strategic recommendations to funding agencies and decision-making bodies;
- define a network of complementary facilities within Europe and encourage optimisation of their usage;
- provide a forum for the discussion of the provision of future facilities and instrumentation;
- contribute to public education and awareness.
CURRENT STATUS: PARTNER